Kimberly Newman is a native Texan with over twenty-five years of experience in the legal industry, including legal assistant/paralegal experience (litigation) and administration. Prior to joining RBAP, Kimberly was the Administrator for a small boutique law firm in Houston. In November 2020, Kimberly successfully earned the designation of Certified Legal Manager from the Association of Legal Administrators.
Kimberly is a founding member of Da’ Creole Krewe, a non-profit cook-off team, and serves as their Treasurer. In 2021, Kimberly was appointed President of Montgomery County Municipal Utility District No. 201. Kimberly enjoys attending sporting events, traveling, baking and spending time with family and friends in her spare time.
Association of Legal Administrators
- National chapter (2018 – present)
- Houston chapter (2018 – present)
- Nominating committee (2021)
- Community Connections Committee (2022 – present)
Society of Human Resource Management
Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- Committeemen’s Club (2006 – 2020)
- Special Children’s Committee (2020 – present)