Elliot M. Barner became a Member of the firm in January 2020. Elliot joined RBAP as an associate in 2010 and serves as general counsel, bond counsel and special counsel to a variety of special districts, emergency services districts and water districts.
Elliot has made presentations on topics related to the Public Information Act and the application of the Open Meetings Act on the use of technology.
In his personal time, Elliot enjoys traveling and listening to music.
South Texas College of Law (J.D. 2003)
Baylor University (B.A. 1998)
- University of East Anglia (2004)
Association of Water Board Directors – Texas
- District Communications and Technology, June 2014
Texas Municipal Human Resource Association Annual Conference
- You Can’t Have That Information… Or Can You? Public Information Requests and Personnel Files, May 2014
East End District
- Vice Chairman, Board of Directors (2021 – present)
- Board of Directors (September 2019 – present)
- Executive Committee
- Infrastructure Committee
East End Improvement Corporation
- Secretary, Board of Directors (February 2018 – present)